I’ve been encountering a lot of good stuff on the internet lately that have inspired me or got me thinking, so I thought I’d do a weekly roundup of 7 of the best fashion, beauty, and literature I’ve encountered over the last 7 days! I’ll try to make it a regular thing, but no promises haha. This week’s Seven Things makes a case for: Calligrammes, Copper tones, and Christy Turnlington!
1. Danish fashion house Saks Potts – their jackets are gorgeous and I love the creative direction of the brand.
3. Alcools by Apollinaire (+ one of his cool Calligrammes for the image). I suggest you pick this up instead of Love & Misadventure or milk and honey.
4. Emmanuelle Alt‘s Instagram account – naturally, the Vogue Paris EIC has some pretty cool content on there.
5. Huda Beauty Desert Sand palette – so so s t u n n i n g 😭 This is honestly such a unique palette, I love how all the colours look together and how they’re all named!
6. My friend Kyra‘s YouTube channel – so proud of my girl for finally getting a YouTube channel up and running. She piqued an interest in makeup last year and I remember her asking me for tips and she literally told me “I wanna be as good as you ” (at doing makeup) – and now she has her own channel!
7. Violette’s Sunset Apero look – after seeing this vid, I want the Nyx jumbo pencil in about 5 colours.